The principles of corporate goodwill
- Let Quality to serve management
- Control the data in each process
- Manage competences
- Record what is useful and important
A comprehensive approach: IQM, Infotel Quality Management
- A framework process (organisation and quality system life cycle) that covers all generic requirements of the life cycle of a Quality system common to all the group’s core businesses;
- Three transversal processes (contracting, sales management, document management), which are based on common requirements for each core business, which may be subject to specific variations according to the specific core business context.
- A set of specific processes (operation management) scaled in such a way that they can be adapted to each core business of the group.