A fast and flexible platform for managing your technical documentation
Infotel ORLANDO solution is built up upon 2 major modules:
- a performant framework, including standard business services (Web services REST), ready to analyse, store, index and manipulate your technical documentation – ORLANDO Core System
- this framework ingests and publishes with a minimum of effort your existing documentation, through parameterization and programmable components, as it supports out of the box the technical standards S1000D, ATA 100, ATA i2200, ATA 2300 ;
- o its business services can be securely called from external systems, for integration of your technical documentation to the IT applications that need a “hand” on the documentation ;
- an HTML5 Viewer using the REST Web services of the Framework, that can be entirely customized: ORLANDO Viewer.
Two optional modules complete the offer:
ORLANDO Data Controller: this module adds dedicated quality controls to the ingestion of the technical documentation, according to the standards supported by Orlando framework:
- DTD and XML schema compliance, links consistency, data profiling of the business fields, compliance to business rules such as BREX modules for S1000D standard – in order to gain efficiency in the control and usage of your documentation
ORLANDO Development toolkit: this toolkit gives a full access to the technical documentation of the framework and of its REST API, permitting a complete adaptation of the ORLANDO solution to your specific context thru:
- specific transformation routines of your data at loading time;
- specific development of your own stylesheets used by Orlando viewer;
- specific development of your user interface.