IT system maintenance and evolution
Klésia, leading player in pension funds, contingency and health insurance, entrusted Infotel with its maintenance activities and projects, in order to:
- streamline IT system operating costs,
- improve the quality of the existing service,
- free up internal resources to dedicate them to functional activities.
Klésia has outsourced its IT project management tasks:
- project support.
Infotel now manages a service desk that is responsible for 31 applications, 50% of Klésia’s application base.
Infotel is responsible for the following activities:
- evolutive maintenance
- adaptive and technical maintenance
- production monitoring
- production incident handling
- corrective maintenance
- Technical and functional knowledge of several area applications
- Pooling of equipment in an externalised development platform
- Attested knowledge of results-orientated operations
- Excellent know-how of quality processes associated with service desks