Maximise your big data and exploit new opportunities.
In order to make the right decisions and adjust your strategy, you need to analyse a vast quantity of data in different formats and from several sources (Internet, mail, mobile, RFID, GPS, SMS, SMTP, XML, Open Data, archived files, HTML, scientific research…) as quickly as possible. Quickly adapting and implementing an IT system capable of integrating the company’s entire data is one of the keys to success in many organisations in recent years.
Big data technologies are essential for exploiting that data today and in the future.
Nowadays your priorities lie in:
- Analysing a vast quantity of data in a shorter time
- Instantly searching in your knowledge database
- Building a mixed data repository over time
- Reducing costs by combining your management, decision-making and search information systems
- With storage, information archiving, and advanced search capabilities, the Big Data technologies offered by Infotel let you organise your knowledge databases in your organisation. Infotel’s expertise enables you to enrich your data without breaking it down and perform on-the-fly searches on mixed data types.
- Experience in integrating and sizing Big Data technologies (MongoDB, CouchDB, Hadoop, Lucene, Solr, ElasticSearch).
- 2 competence centres in France: teams located in Bagnolet and Nice design and execute Big Data projects. Its expert groups assist the client in defining requirements, choosing the right architecture, executing prototypes and models, and sizing the system architecture.