Open-source IT Resource Management
GLPI is the leading solution for managing your IT portfolio.
- Manage inventory of your IT resources and your IT support.
- Optimise human resources and hardware.
- Reduce administration costs.
- Major added value for your information systems.
GLPI is a comprehensive solution for organisations looking to implement a central platform for managing inventory and IT support.
The GLPI solution
- Localised into 30+ languages
- + 2,200 users (registered)
- + 15,000 users in the community forum
- 2 major versions per year, on average
- Manage reservations, knowledge databases
- Complete user documentation
Check out the GLPI blog
Tel: +33 (0)2 99 23 11 23
GLPI provides the following features:
GLPI provides controlled inventory management to
- Administer all IT components.
- Ensure comprehensive management (resources, costs).
- Contains dedicated wiki knowledge base.
- Provide efficient support.
- Control the entire life cycle of hardware.
- Ensure reliable and coherent IT portfolio status.
GLPI provides comprehensive management of service desk processes.
- Single point of entry for user support.
- Complies with ITIL v2 – v3 standards.
- Efficient processing by IT service, with history log.
- Incident / Request / Issue / Change Management
- Administrative closing of incidents and satisfaction surveys
Reliable and efficient tool
GLPI integrates entirely with the company’s IT systems
- Minimum technical requirements
- Immediate implementation
- Intuitive use
- Customisable interface
- Synchronisation with enterprise directories
- Communication with messaging system
Through the use of add-ons, GLPI lets you add several functionalities.
Infotel has developed around thirty add-ons for GLPI.
- Personnel time and attendance management.
- Mapping tool.
- Project management (changes).
- Material guarantee amounts from manufacturing sites.
- IT Rack management.
- Electronic orders and billing management.
- Project existence: since 2002
- Open-source software under GPL license (very active community)
- Gold medal in Les Trophées du Libre in 2006
- Website: glpi-project.org
- 1st official version: November 2003
- 100% Web
- 6 developers in core
- A dozen of active plugin developers in 2013
- 12th in TOP 50 Open Source Solutions according to CTOs of the CAC40