Web architecture and strategies
Optimise your system architecture by integrating new Web standards
- Optimise your system architecture to prepare it for future developments: More data and greater interoperability.
- Introduce emerging technologies while evaluating the expected benefits and impacts on the baseline.
- Identify productivity silos: establish an innovative test automation solution; adopt more productive technology environments.
- Define new Web standards associated with durability and performance.
Infotel continuously enriches its web architecture know-how, evaluating emerging technologies and capitalising on the application portfolio under its responsibility. Infotel can help in defining technology architecture and standards that support the company in its IT activities.
Infotel carries out performance and code audits with specific tools and based on its expertise. Infoscope Source, Maven (and its plugins), Sonar are used to provide facts and measurements over time; the knowledge of our IT architects enables us to calculate diagnostics and analyse the status of projects and applications in depth. Implement a software factory:
- Choose and configure software components that speed up developments and ease acceptance phases, (Git, Jenkins, Maven,…)
- Define qualimetry dashboards for applications.