Exceptionally Fast Unloading
With its specific access method (native VSAM), InfoUnload reduces, by up to ten times, the unloading time of DB2 data.
A Simple operating mode
- Entry data consists of the tablespace tables or their Full Image Copy
- Generates one or more Unload files without conversion if necessary
- Generates one or more sequential unload files in user format
- Generates load command files
- Publishes an execution report
A user-friendly ISPF interface for:
- Selecting DB2 objects for unloading
- Suitable JCL generation and storage
- InfoUnload is used to unload from:
- a Full Image Copy
- one or more partitions in parallel mode.
- InfoUnload unloads data in sequential or VSAM files
- InfoUnload unloads DB2 data in more than one file in a single execution procedure
- InfoUnload authorises, during unloading, access in either read mode or in read/write mode
- InfoUnload unloads only the
selected rows and columns based on many selection criteria
- InfoUnload is used to unload only the lines and columns necessary according to numerous selection criteria
- InfoUnload exports data in the format chosen by the user, including non DB2
- InfoUnloadprovides all sort possibilities for unloaded data
- InfoUnload is compatible with the syntax of all market tools.