Real-time data capture and integration
SQData is a comprehensive real-time data replication and synchronisation solution.
The SQData solution
SQData provides data capture, transformation and instant propagation in relational and non-relational repositories such as DB2®, Oracle®, SQL Server®, IMS®, VSAM®, MySQL®, Postgre SQL®, Teradata®…
- Multi-database and multi-environment: DB2® z/OS® or LUW, Oracle®, SQL Server®, IMS®, VSAM®, MySQL®, Postgre SQL®, Teradata®...
- Optimised for large volumes
- Low CPU usage
- Multi-purpose data integration tool: replication, synchronisation, event detection, migration...
- Real time or asynchronous
- Simple replication or “active/active” synchronisation
- On-the-fly data processing: format conversion, filters, calculations, enhanced via searches or joins, business rules...
- Detection of key business events
- Automatic control of database coherence
Change Data Capture
SQData captures transactional data, transforms them on-the-fly and integrates them in real-time in one or more target databases.
SQData has high-performance data capture and integration engines for a wide range of databases.
Optimise ETL processes
SQData optimises traditional ETL processes by eliminating costly bulk unloading operations.
SQData focuses on modified data and thus provides significant reductions in term of resource usage and processing time.
From real-time IS to Big Data
SQData is a multi-purpose high performance solution that addresses multiple business needs: business intelligence, reporting in real-time, event detection and publication, migration, progressive application cutover…
SQData offers a user-friendly development environment for defining mapping and controlling synchronisation between large data sources and targets
SQData : real time, data replication solution